Our wellbeing screening is part of our action plan to tackle the major health concerns of the working age population.
We can provide a confidential screening assessment in the workplace or at a venue of your choice. Tests and health education advice include:
- calculating Body Mass Index (BMI)
- measuring blood pressure
- measuring blood cholesterol/glucose
- carrying out a coronary risk assessment
- taking body fat measurements
- checking lung function
- carrying out a lifestyle review including diet, alcohol, smoking, stress and exercise
All screenings are carried out by a qualified nurse and individuals are given a report of their test results.
We also offer risk assessments for desk/computer-based staff and staff who are pregnant, to help them stay safe at work.